Cerave Haydrating Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Face
Developed with Dermatologists, Cerave Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 50 Face Sheer Tint lotion provides broad-spectrum protection of SPF 50 with 100% mineral filter sunscreen and instantly leaves skin with a healthy glow without any white cast. 100% mineral sunscreen filters create a protective film on the skin’s surface to help reflect UVB and UVA rays. This non-greasy formula provides all-day hydration with three essential ceramides that help restore the skin’s natural barrier and lock in moisture.
•Gentle on the skin
•Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation
•100% Mineral Sunscreen: Zinc oxide & Titanium dioxide sunscreen filters that reflect the sun’s rays. Does not contain oxybenzone or avobenzone.
•Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
•Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- 100% mineral sunscreen filters create a protective film on the skin’s surface to help reflect UVA/UVB rays
- Seamlessly blends into all skin tones to offset the whitening effect of mineral sunscreen
- Leaves all skin tones with a healthy glow
- Three essential ceramides help restore the skin’s natural barrier, which helps lock in moisture
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- Allergy-tested, non-comedogenic, and suitable for sensitive skin
- Fragrance-free and paraben-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Awarded the Skin Cancer Foundation Daily Use Seal of Approval
- Hawaii-Compliant Sunscreen: Sunscreen filters with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide are compliant for use in Hawaii* Hawaii prohibits the sale, offer of sale, and distribution of sunscreens that contain oxybenzone.
How To Work
- Apply CeraVe Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Face with Sheer Tint liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor before using Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m-2 p.m
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
There are no reviews yet.