Cerave Reaurfacing Retinol Serum
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Resurfacing Retinol Serum is for post-acne marks and pores, this gentle yet effective formula – with three essential ceramides, soothing niacinamide, encapsulated retinol, and licorice root extract – helps smooth skin’s texture by reducing the appearance of post-acne marks, minimizing the look of pores and improving your skin’s surface. . Cerave Reaurfacing Retinol Serum for acne helps restore even skin tone and promote a healthy-looking complexion.
•Encapsulated retinol: Helps resurface skin texture
•Licorice root extract: Known to help brighten the appearance of skin
•Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
•Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
•MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Reduces the appearance of post-acne marks and pores
- Helps restore the protective skin barrier
- Improves skin smoothness
- Encapsulated retinol: Helps resurface skin texture
- Licorice root extract: Known to help brighten the appearance of skin
- Ceramides: Helps restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients
- Non-comedogenic, paraben-free and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
How To Use
- Recommended use in the evening only and always follow with SPF protection in the daytime – we suggest CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50.
- Use a pump applicator to dispense product onto fingers. We suggest starting with a small amount and using it once a week. Then build up use that is tolerated by your skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes and lips, if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
There are no reviews yet.